[Ibogaine] Hello

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Wed Jan 26 01:00:05 EST 2005

Hey Jerry,

Well, I for one am always fascinated with “other worldly/spiritual”
experiences, especially when they happen to me!!!!!! But others stories are
great as well!

The gift of the blue baby…awesome, kind of like giving you a new start….and
you so deserve it, we all do….. there is no right or wrong, just choices
that lead to experiences.  We can at any stage of it all take a new path,
start again, worthy you most certainly are.

Have you ever tried healing? Do you experience any warmth or tingling in
your hands, or the urge to put them on someone who needs healing?

Would be interested to hear more, and I really don’t think anyone would be
offended by it…. It’s really interesting stuff.

But, of course, that’s just me!!

Great story….

Kirsty Dawn :o)

   _____