[Ibogaine] Hello

jerry harville jharville at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 26 00:07:06 EST 2005

J,

Good question.I have a good friend that was recently ( last year ) disbarred by the
Texas Medical board for treating mostly ADD and pain patients with more CII's than
was politically correct. This guy was treating me and we became good friends.We
are in the process of writing a book about some of the Spiritual things that happend
to me. I have worked for a very large company where the CEO and all the top folks
heavy into occult power.I went to a chinese shaman that was in Arlington and had
some really wild things happen.This guy was 5th generation acupunture and shaman
priest.Its not the right forum to go into all that happened, but to sum it up I was reborn
in the Eastern tradition as well as the Christian tradition withing weeks of each other.
I saw what some call the " Blue Pearl" and while on an accupuncture table saw three
beings of blue light. They were giving me a gift.I could see the closest one holding
something in his arms but could not see what it was.I remember thinking how glorious
these beings would want to give me a gift.Soon I saw  that the gift was a baby! A blue
light baby just like them! My hands went to my head and I had what some call a life
review.I was found guilty only of damaging my body by years of self abuse.Mostly
drinking.I have not had a drink in comming up on 9 years. I jumped off the table and
told the priest NO! I was not worthy to take the gift due to my shame.He just said,
perhaps that dor will be opened for you.If not it will be the other way.

Bottomline I want to see if with Eboka I can open the door.I have issues with pain that are
very legit.I also feel that the Morphine is dulling me.I at least want to stop for a period long enough to see how bad the pain is without the meds.I may be nuts but they tell me its
either another fusion or the meds.I really like the tone of the folks on this list.I feel that
I can say just about anything and not be judged too harshly. FYI I still don't know what
the real deal was with the shaman guy and the many other crazy things that happened
with him.I have some ideas though.I know that this is an Ibogaine topic list and am sorry
if I have offended anyone.On the other hand folks like us that push the limits are the
ones that have these kinds of things happen! I would love anyones feedback regarding
similar events that have taken place with them.Either on or off list site.Sorry to ramble so.

Thanks, Jerry

knowone knowwhere <kn0m0n3 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Hey there Jerry,

Yes, Small World indeed : )
Memories>

Re: quitting, I'm curious, I assume you have tried
quitting before, Were those attempts before or after
your pain issues?

*Preston, I know your busy Bro, but when you find
some time, would you mind refreshing my memory on how
your pain management levels where after dosing
Ibogaine HCL?
If not that's cool...

Anyways, I'm interested in "Why Quit?"
You have a 'script for 'em....That is good. From
the sounds of it, you don't sound naive about the
cultural aspect of 'drugs',

If you end up self admining, Good Luck and Drink
LOTS & *LOTS OF GOOD WATER BEFORE DURING AND AFTER.
btw howz your heart? and H0w long is long enough to
take off work? (I'd take off 2 weeks min. but what do
I know)

Cheers,
-J