[Ibogaine] cynicism and ibogaine

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Tue Jan 25 21:01:51 EST 2005

What a brilliant idea.....especially if it works like that. Imagine how many
pain patients could be helped with something like that? Even the terminally
ill... who have so much opiates in their system that NOTHING kills the
pain.....they could be pain free (and maybe meet a maker before they pass
over? Wow!! Cool!)
Gee Preston, you're not just a pretty face! (Even.... Hehheh)
Kirk