[Ibogaine] stick around mate.

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 25 20:00:57 EST 2005

Hey Ken,

Yes,..there are opium poppies growing in Tasmania.
However I believe they are well fenced and gaurded
to a certain degree. I have never seen them.

Believe me when I say,..they have been talked about
and thought about by many here in Oz over the years.

I am sure you have seen more of your share of poppies
and opium in Asia.

                                 .......Jasen