[Ibogaine] Hello

knowone knowwhere kn0m0n3 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 13:19:22 EST 2005

Hey there Jerry,

   Yes, Small World indeed : )  <Pause for Soto Grande
Memories>

   Re: quitting, I'm curious, I assume you have tried
quitting before, Were those attempts before or after
your pain issues?

   *Preston, I know your busy Bro, but when you find
some time, would you mind refreshing my memory on how
your pain management levels where after dosing
Ibogaine HCL?
If not that's cool...

Anyways, I'm interested in "Why Quit?"
   You have a 'script for 'em....That is good.  From
the sounds of it, you don't sound naive about the
cultural aspect of 'drugs',

   If you end up self admining, Good Luck and Drink
LOTS & *LOTS OF GOOD WATER BEFORE DURING AND AFTER.
btw howz your heart?  and H0w long is long enough to
take off work? (I'd take off 2 weeks min. but what do
I know)

Cheers,
-J