[Ibogaine] free

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jan 25 00:48:55 EST 2005

Great and even occasionally OZ like, Ima soddy sire Ken sir, but I canna 'ep
you in your unsubscribe endevour.
    But I think Vector may have steered youse in the correct and proper
connect...correcti..direction I mean.
    Any particular reason why you're spliting so soonly? Just curious and
not judging or anything remotely like it, just curious..oh, wait a minute, I
just said that.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"