[Ibogaine] 9 weeks in.

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 24 21:22:56 EST 2005

Hey guys,

Yes slow and steady,..I undersdtand what you mean Jeff.
The ship is still on course though the sails are not as full of wind.

It has been a 20 year plus opiate haze for me also. I am
39 now,..was on the Methadone since 15.

This is my ninth week,..my energy still is not right,..however
much better than before.
I was on 60mg when treatment started,..however 3 to 4 days
before doing the trearment I double and triple dosed.

I was scared shitless only to discover there was nothing
to fear.

The road for me is also long. I am still conected to the
all of it. I am very confused and not, if you understand
what I mean. My mind is still not firing properly.
I sometimes let out a big roar in frustration of the sickness.

My neighbours must think I am off my head.
I suppose I was,.. without thinking I was,.. the years previously.

Hey,..it's all good,..as long as I stay on track.
I own the track. The ship is pushing through ice,..the
freesailing will come soon.

I am still in love with everything,..I still see the man across
the road and see me,..the woman at the bustop and there I am again.

I was a lot like this before Iboga,..Iboga took me over the top
and it was/is wonderfull. Though I have come down some.

What a great and ful filling experience,..WOW

People are more attractred to me now,..woman are noticing me,..
it feels great flirting. I have missed so much,..no regrets.
Even though I am still not quite right,..I am
still loving it,..this state I am now in.(No anesthetic)

Even 6 weeks ago when I was sicker,.I still felt great,..Free,
lighter.

I am more sociable,..I used to get invited to 10 things and
maybe go to 1,..now I get invited to 10 and go to at least 9.

I am free from opiates,..even the cig's however the cig's are
,...seem to be a different type of challenge. I fight the urge,,
maybe "urge" is not the right word,..I fight the habit of having
a cigg more than anythig else.

Broken the urge and habit of eating loads of sugar in all forms.
I am not as arrogant as before,..nor could I have seen my
arrogance before Iboga.

When people are talking to me now I don't drift off.

I am more steadfast,..grounded. People are more exciting.
I am feeling alot better than I was a month ago that's for sure.
Still have longer to go,..but then we are talking about Methadone.

I feel like I can become anything now,..good or bad,..it is a choice.
Some of what society labels "bad" can be good. Good and bad is relevent.
Hey,..maybe I'll be both,..the all of it. Mmmm.

                                 love,.Jasen. (A big kiss for you Ken baby)
(your big enough to handle it)  :)
                                                   (All in good humor mate)