[Ibogaine] free

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 20:57:25 EST 2005

I don't thiink that has worked in 5 years ;) The problem could be that
you're not reading the instructions that are on every message you post
'How do I get off the list?' messages to ;)

> http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/IbogaineList.html

Good luck! :) I thought you were fun and fit in perfectly, you're
trying to escape yourself :) Maybe Nick too, who might be having a bad
week ;) ;)

.:vector:.