[Ibogaine] free

....Ken chayco at island.net
Mon Jan 24 19:46:42 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "....Ken" <chayco at island.net>
To: <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] free

> As I keep repeating my 'unsubscribe ibogaine' message to listserv, to no
> avail as yet and try to ignore the new messages in my inbox.....I finally
> gave in..

ARRRrrrrgggggg !

The following is the second such post received :

    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:13:57 -0800
from dyn24.qb.island.net [199.60.231.34]

<listproc at ns2.calyx.net>... Deferred: Connection refused by ns2.calyx.net.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

I'm bleedin' wired to this list............I have beat old mom morpheous, I
have suffered through iboga...I have been beat up by Nick Sandberg, and
barely survived......but, will I ever throw this ibogaine LIST monkey of my
back !!!!!

I suspect Preston is behind this......twiddling the levers like the great OZ
he may well be.

Free me Preston.......Freeeeee meeeee.

......Ken