[Ibogaine] 10 weeks out- dear Jeff

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Mon Jan 24 19:44:34 EST 2005

That's interesting what you say about Seratonin levels, cos for years at the
end of winter I'd usually be a depressive mess.  Managed to pull myself out
of it, cept for last winter.. it all went on a bit long plus other dramas as
well, so I'm on anti-depressants now (just mild ones..) and feeling heapum
better for it. I still don't want to go anywhere much, or do much but I'll
get there. Besides, if the govt wants to pay me for staying at home I'll
take it  at the moment!
Cheers for the info on serotonin, anymore would be good.... like 5 HTP?
Wassat?
:o)
Kirk