[Ibogaine] 10 weeks out

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Mon Jan 24 19:40:12 EST 2005

Hey cool, did I manage to fool you into thinking my life is a box of fluffy
ducks???? Wow!!  My life is a box of suicidal frothy ducks actually..... so
I come on here to get a break from it, and sometimes a giggle or two....
I can give you some misery every now n then if you prefer???
Lol
Luff a l'il bit...
Head nod in your direction...(not feeling huggy wuggy today)
Kirsty Dawn