[Ibogaine] free

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 14:16:06 EST 2005

Hi Vector,

Well, personally I found him a bit abusive and a bit of a drag so I wrote
him a few things and now it seems he's run off. I've no problem with Ken
being on the list, and even if I did have it's got nothing to do with me who
stays and who goes. The way I see it, Ken's just doing his trip.

And, frankly, if you take ibogaine and you're still cynical about life, then
it's not working for you. Ibogaine is 100% anti-cynicism - really!

Nick