<OT> % Führerschein % driving ban %

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Mon Jan 24 14:00:58 EST 2005

i had to give away my drivers licence last week due to being busted
with c&h in december. at the townhall they strongly recommended to go
to a counseler by a federal medical-psychological institute dealing
with drivers licences(in germany TÜV-MPI). he should tell me what i
have to do to get my licence back.

so today i rode the train to stuttgart, paid 85 euro and the
´psychologist´ told me he is
               <personally shocked!>
and more such bullshit for 30 minutes. big fun. he believes i will be
soon on drugs again and i take the whole thing too lightheartedly ;( i
didn´t tell anything on ibogaine though.

go to a drug counseler, do a psychotherapy and join a
self-help/12-steps group "for my own good"! then i need all this
documented after a year. the worst thing is a screening for 12-15
month, i.e. they can call me any time and i have to come and piss in a
bottle within 48 hours. whenever i leave town for more than a day i
have to inform them. if they only find thc once i have to start all
over again.

if i´m lucky i can do a test in maybe 15 months, tell them that i´m
really sorry <sob> for ever doing drugs, explain the grave and severe
personal problems that got me on the wrong track, make clear why i´m
stable now and why i will never ever touch any drug again.
also there will be tests on reaction time, concentration and iq, all
designed for and by utter morons.
(the screening and the test are quite expensive, a therapy can be paid
by insurance)
anyone in germany who underwent this procedure may contact me off-list.

never had an accident, never mixed drinking and driving.
i have to do the shopping and get the medication for my parents because
they are both old and ill. but that doesnt count because to withdraw
the licence is not to punish, it´s to protect the other road users from
fucked up junkies.

not driving is great for enviroment!  what bothers me is that you are
flushed down into a stupid system. they want to break your spine, make
you regret what you dont want to regret and find some psychic "issues"
to work on.

everbody is happy when youre a junky. you get to know all kinds of new
people: doctors, nurses, lawyers, judges, public prosecutors, social
workers, pushers, pharmacists, policemen, therapists. you help them
make a living, but they dont help you. you are raising the gross
national product. well big news every junky knows that. i´m just
annoyed. they must do ibo. then they will believe me i´m off drugs and
we will hug and hand each other flowers and  drivers licence smile and
lift each other up into the light we will refuse to go to heaven
without ken and love is the way.

cheers ekki