[Ibogaine] free

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 05:27:15 EST 2005

Hey Walter,

Ken's a drag, man. He pushes people away who are just trying to communicate
with him, because he's scared of sharing himself, and won't own that. And
when someone confronts him a little he hides himself away in self pity.
Well, poor baby! I'm sorry, but I've seen it a hundred times in the group
room and it's just a drag to me. He's not going anywhere with this attitude
and until he himself changes it nothing is going to change in his life.

So he's taken ibogaine a few times, well big deal. Anyone can take ibogaine,
the question is whether you can follow through in life with what it shows
you.

Ken, why don't you share a little more about your life, from the heart. I
for one would like to know and I'm sure others would too.

with love

Nick