[Ibogaine] 10 weeks out

AbbotAngel at aol.com AbbotAngel at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 04:40:45 EST 2005

In a message dated 24/01/2005 01:17:59 GMT Standard Time, Jeffgd1 at aol.com
writes:

hi jeff
you wrote:
only chimed into the "ken" discussion cuz his posts seemed to hit   home for
me much more so than the full of positivity posts that i simply cant  relate
to right now. I am only glad for those that feel great and see the  light so to
speak but for me the road is still long.

I think everythink i have heard & researched what you are feeling is  normal
like you said having a drug problem for years and then stopping, you are
bound to feel like this.  Do you mind me asking did you treat  yourself??????

Thanks for the advice love donna