[Ibogaine] Hello

jerry harville jharville at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 23 23:48:56 EST 2005

Small world I would say. When I was hit with an ex-parte restraining order with a kick out clause 10 days after a c-fusion I lived in the Motel 6 on the corner of Euless Main and 183.
I was there for a while, I didn't know where my next days rent was comming from most of
the time.I got in a little misunderstanding over the controlled substance laws with the
Tarrant county sheriff's office.I ended up in the " Major Drug Court ". Enough of my darker
past.It all turned out ok. I am still here.If the state of Texas had their way they would lock folks
up for life, or better yet let them " ride the needle" for any drug infraction.How long were you in the Metroplex?

knowone knowwhere <kn0m0n3 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
:) Useless was were my shooting gallery Apartment wuz,

-J