[Ibogaine] free

slowone at hush.ai slowone at hush.ai
Sun Jan 23 14:24:18 EST 2005

My understanding is that ibogaine has been less successful at
interrupting the desire to use for stimulant addicts (probably
based mainly on results with crack). So if one might hope for 75%
year-later success rate for opioids (with all the ibogaine doses
needed, plus aftercare), it may be more like 25% for stimulants.
However this is just an impression from discussions on this and the
other ibogaine list over the past number of years.

Sara, can you comment?