[Ibogaine] free

jon jfreed1 at umbc.edu
Sun Jan 23 13:21:09 EST 2005

> Eric writes, I think Ken wants to know what impact Ibogaine has on
> stimulants. I've been wondering the same thing myself. I'm of the opinoin
> that Ibogaine
> can help with any problem, I'm just not sure of the addiction interruption
> aspects involved with crank and other non opioid drugs.              Randy

i'm in the midst of trying to compile info from treatment providers who've
treated people for meth problems to present at the conference next month.
the laboratory research that's been done (on rats and such) looks pretty
promising.. from the anectodal reports i've heard/read so far, it seems
there's been some success in real treatment situtations, but i need to
collect more info before i can really say anything more than that.

j0n