[Ibogaine] free

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 23 09:10:54 EST 2005

Yes, but you have to be lifted up too, Ken. For it is our way. Just because
you appear to be some demented old shag-sack wanking all sorts of nonsense
all over the place won't stop me. I refuse to go to heaven without you! Even
if we have to go back to psychology lesson 1 - those who don't want to
examine their own conflicts are condemned to forever try and create conflict
around them - it matters not. You WILL be nice. And you WILL hug. And you
WILL enjoy it. Yes, it WILL happen. For it is the Way. California uber
alles.

with love

Nick