[Ibogaine] free

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 23 09:00:59 EST 2005

  -----Original Message-----
  From: walt denton [mailto:wally1 at willitsonline.com]
  Sent: 23 January 2005 02:34
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] free

  Hi Nick,

     Perhaps a silly dialogue but what the hey.  It was clear to me when I
read Ken's post that he was
  primarily interested in learning more about the efficacy of ibogaine when
used for drugs other than
  opiates and wanted to hear personal experiences or other pertinent info.
Didnt seem mysterious.
  Not that he doesnt have unconscious reasons or motives as does any
participant but the gist of
  his message was clear to me.  It just seemed to me that by sort of
deconstructing his message
  line by line you managed to stir in confusion where there really was none.
Appeared to me you
  were bored and having some fun.

  No, I wouldn't do that. Just trying to get a bit of clarity. Ken was
talking about wanting first-hand experiences with drugs, which I assume
means taking them, don't know how you could get a first-hand experience
otherwise. Then it's like he doesn't want to do it himself. You understand
this? I don't! Here's the sentence below:

   I have facilitated the use of ibogaine extract and interested in first
hand experiences with drugs other than opioids.....which I have little
experience. This interest is not for myself personally, but whether it is
appropriate to reccomend a person with ....say, chronic methamphetamine use
to self administer ibogaine.

  Anyway, things are more clear now.

  Love

  Nick