Hello

jerry harville jharville at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 23 06:42:36 EST 2005

Hello to All,

My name is Jerry and I am new to the list.I have been lurking a while.My goal it to learn more

about how to obtain and self administer the proper dose of ibogaine hydrocloride to end

a long term dependence. At this time I am taking a daily dose of 400 mg MS Contin along with

benzos and hydrocodone. I am a chronic pain patient. I don't know where the physical pain

ends and the psychogical pain begins. I have taken lots of mind expanding  drugs in my

day. I started partying with them and ended up considering them as sacred.

         I am greatful to have a list like this! I will be glad to answer any questions that will help

you get to know me better. Please forgive in advance my poor spelling as my spell check is

useless. I am from Detroit but have lived in Texas more years than l like to admit. Thanks

in advance for all your input!  Jerry