[Ibogaine] Crank CrystaL Speed Meth amphfffffffffffetamine

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Sun Jan 23 03:32:34 EST 2005

...................Still waiting for Plane Tickets@!!!!
Geez, what a caring bunch...
Hehheh
koik

-----Original Message-----
From: HSLotsof at aol.com [mailto:HSLotsof at aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, 23 January 2005 7:46 p.m.
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Crank CrystaL Speed Meth amphfffffffffffetamine

My understanding is that Jonathan Freedlander is preparing a report on iboga

alkaloids and the amphetamines for presentation during one of the NY
Ibogaine
Forum science panels on Monday, February 21.  Jon and I would look forward
an mp3 recording of his presentations and possibly others being made
available. I am not sure who else will be on his panel but as these things
come
together the presenters and agenda will be announced.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting all of you who can make the two-day
forum; Sunday, February 20 and Monday, February 21.

Howard

Howard S. Lotsof
President
Dora Weiner Foundation