[Ibogaine] Crank CrystaL Speed Meth amphfffffffffffetamine

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 01:46:27 EST 2005

My understanding is that Jonathan Freedlander is preparing a report on iboga
alkaloids and the amphetamines for presentation during one of the NY Ibogaine
Forum science panels on Monday, February 21.  Jon and I would look forward to
an mp3 recording of his presentations and possibly others being made
available. I am not sure who else will be on his panel but as these things come
together the presenters and agenda will be announced.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting all of you who can make the two-day
forum; Sunday, February 20 and Monday, February 21.

Howard

Howard S. Lotsof
President
Dora Weiner Foundation