[Ibogaine] free

....Ken chayco at island.net
Sat Jan 22 23:06:16 EST 2005

Come now ,Lass,

Where are all those warm and fuzzy, open hearted, feeeeeeelings we should all share with the world ?
Just because I'm a condescending, moldy spirited, curmudgeon that is certainly no reason why you cannot lift yourself up.........into the light. I expect better of you young Kristy.

                                                          Bless you my child......Ken