[Ibogaine] free

walt denton wally1 at willitsonline.com
Sat Jan 22 21:33:54 EST 2005

Hi Nick,

   Perhaps a silly dialogue but what the hey.  It was clear to me when I read Ken's post that he was
primarily interested in learning more about the efficacy of ibogaine when used for drugs other than
opiates and wanted to hear personal experiences or other pertinent info.  Didnt seem mysterious.
Not that he doesnt have unconscious reasons or motives as does any participant but the gist of
his message was clear to me.  It just seemed to me that by sort of deconstructing his message
line by line you managed to stir in confusion where there really was none.  Appeared to me you
were bored and having some fun.

Walt