[Ibogaine] free

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 13:11:52 EST 2005

I would personally go with the "being at home with someone I trust" for
sure. I am not all that keen to go elsewhere to try the stuff.
Again.
I've thought a lot about it, but the "own home" thing is just so much better
in my book- but my book isn't others' book. It might not be the same with
others.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"