[Ibogaine] free

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 11:50:51 EST 2005

Ken. My name is Julian and I rarely write to the forum anymore but I do read
it all the time. All I really wanted to say is Ibogaine can 'reprogram' our
physical organ where the mind, soul, essence et al manifest theirselves. My
experience convinced me that with virtually every known abused substance, Ibogaine
can yield phenomenal success. The problem, though is too many people perceive
this as 'The Panacea'. There are a wide assortment of treatments in our
culture and they all work for somebody! It always comews down to the same shit
though, and that is what you really want, what you expect from the treatment.
Ibogaine is wonderful, but if you are not wholly committed to abstain from
whatever drug you wish to delete from your life, it won't work. At best it will buy
you some time, but I also believe with the proper guide(s) many haullucinogens
could achieve similiar results. Ibogaine's main property is the reversal of
the withdrawal syndrome, but beyond that, it is as effective as you wish it to
be.

         I don't know if I responded to your inquiry appropriately, but it is
what it is!

                                             Regards,
                                                 Julian