[Ibogaine] Patrick you're in another book

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 09:57:15 EST 2005

I have got to say this. When I read the line about Patrick and the drug
commercial, one popped in my head. Picture this,  THIS YOUR BRAIN, ( footage of
person at work with post-it notes stuck to their forehead and all over their
computer screen with their boss screaming at them in the background). THIS IS YOUR
BRAIN ON HEROIN, ( footage of Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt, your choice,
naked, about to screw you within an inch of your life). THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON
IBOGAINE, fill in the blanks, my footage is too personal.hehehehehehehe        Randy