[Ibogaine] free

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 13:42:56 EST 2005

  -----Original Message-----
  From: ....Ken [mailto:chayco at island.net]
  Sent: 21 January 2005 17:44
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] free

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Nick Sandberg
    To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
    Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 3:48 AM

    Hey Ken,

    I'm also having a little trouble understanding what your needs are from
the list. Are you presenting yourself as someone seeking help, or someone
offering it? Would you care to share more about your ibogaine experiences,
perhaps? My gut instinct, with therapist hat on, is that you are seeking
help but somewhere unsure how to ask for it.

    Would love to hear more.

    with love

    Nick Sandberg  www.ibogaine.co.uk

    Hello Nick,

    Yet another emotionally demonstrative person.

    Hey Ken,

    Look, maybe it's me but I'm still have trouble following exactly what it
is you want. How about I go through it bit by bit and you can set me
straight if needed -

    No, I am not seeking help. As mentioned in another post I am an advocate
of ibogaine and have been so for ten years.

    OK, this bit I get.

     I have facilitated the use of ibogaine extract and interested in first
hand experiences with drugs other than opioids.....which I have little
experience.

    OK, so you've given ibogaine extract to people. Yes? And you want to
take drugs which are not opiates? Something you haven't done much of before?

      This interest is not for myself personally,

    Now I get confused. You don't want to take these drugs for yourself? Is
that right?

      but whether it is appropriate to reccomend a person with ....say,
chronic methamphetamine use to self administer ibogaine.

    You want to gain experience from listening to other list-members about
how suitable ibogaine is for various addictions? Is this it?

    Grateful for any more light, from yourself, or anyone else if I'm simply
missing something obvious here.

    Hope you're doing good.

    Nick

    This forum has changed considerably from its early years.

                                                 regards......Ken