[Ibogaine] free

....Ken chayco at island.net
Fri Jan 21 12:51:43 EST 2005

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: AbbotAngel at aol.com
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 8:33 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] free

  HI Ken

  As you have had 3 self administerd ibogaine experiences would you recommend it to others wishing to be free from drugs or drink??????????????????????
  Love Donna

  Hi Donna,

  Well, certainly for H and methadone. I believe that you have to reduce your methdone as much as possible before hand. It seems to have a more tenacious hold than H.. Ibogaine for alcohol.........I do not know. Harold and others would certainly be more informed than I. My concern with alcoholics is their general health.

  Has anyone here used ibogaine successfully for chronic alcoholism ?

                                               regards....Ken