[Ibogaine] free

....Ken chayco at island.net
Fri Jan 21 12:43:58 EST 2005

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nick Sandberg
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 3:48 AM
  Subject: RE: [Ibogaine] free

  Hey Ken,

  I'm also having a little trouble understanding what your needs are from the list. Are you presenting yourself as someone seeking help, or someone offering it? Would you care to share more about your ibogaine experiences, perhaps? My gut instinct, with therapist hat on, is that you are seeking help but somewhere unsure how to ask for it.

  Would love to hear more.

  with love

  Nick Sandberg  www.ibogaine.co.uk

  Hello Nick,

  Yet another emotionally demonstrative person.

  No, I am not seeking help. As mentioned in another post I am an advocate of ibogaine and have been so for ten years. I have facilitated the use of ibogaine extract and interested in first hand experiences with drugs other than opioids.....which I have little experience. This interest is not for myself personally, but whether it is appropriate to reccomend a person with ....say, chronic methamphetamine use to self administer ibogaine.

  This forum has changed considerably from its early years.

                                               regards......Ken