[Ibogaine] free

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 06:48:39 EST 2005

Hey Ken,

I'm also having a little trouble understanding what your needs are from the
list. Are you presenting yourself as someone seeking help, or someone
offering it? Would you care to share more about your ibogaine experiences,
perhaps? My gut instinct, with therapist hat on, is that you are seeking
help but somewhere unsure how to ask for it.

Would love to hear more.

with love

Nick Sandberg  www.ibogaine.co.uk