[Ibogaine] free

....Ken chayco at island.net
Thu Jan 20 23:26:51 EST 2005

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: The Garden

  Hi Ken
  Sorry to ask you this silly question , but
  What are you exactly expecting from this list ?

  God bless
  Francis

  Hello Francis,

  Well, for one thing.....I hope, to dear belzebub, you never says gawd bless to me again. Please note that belzebub is in lower case. ....also...please insert a smiley face here......and a bleedin' hug if necessary....see, Iam learning.

  What I would like to discuss is pragmatic details of the use of ibogaine in eliminating physical addiction and addictive behaviour regarding opioids,alcohol and stimulants. As I have mentioned, I can wax poetic regarding my own experiences regarding ibogaines radical success in eliminating both my physical addiction as well as my addictive behaviour (opiates)  however, I would like to hear of the unsuccessful attempts and try to understand why.

  I would also like to hear first hand accounts of ibogaines effectiveness with stimulants such as methamphetamine.

  Ibogaine is a rather fantastic chemical combination.

                                                                                          regards.....Ken