[Ibogaine] free

....Ken chayco at island.net
Thu Jan 20 12:10:40 EST 2005

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 8:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] free

  In a message dated 1/18/05 8:35:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, vector620022002 at yahoo.com writes:
    I am a beat up old chap that survived the 'life' and survived three
    > self
    > administered ibogaine sessions.......and not interested in
    > hugs..........am
    > I looking at the wrong site?
    >
    > Advice appreciated........Ken
  Ken, we don't HAVE to be touchy feely. We fuck with each other quite regularly here. Just let us know when we should give you shit, and I'm sure we can work it out. We haven't had a sour ass here for a little while now.     Randy

  Hi Randy,

  I was beginning to wonder....but, I am seeing now that you aren't all refugees from a 'hug fest'.
  Nothing better than good, constructive, critical dialogue. Makes us a bit sharper. However, I do respect those who are going through a period in their life when they may be most fragile and need to hear supportive plattitudes.
  I will tread more softly.