[Ibogaine] Update on how everything went with my girlfriend

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Thu Jan 20 03:59:43 EST 2005

Excellent!!!  I think it’s reading up about other people’s experiences and
wanting the same thing that can hide the true therapy of what’s
happening….we become disappointed and think that it didn’t work instead of
working with it.

Would be nice to hear from her….how bout you plonk her down in front of the
keyboard??

lol

   _____