[Ibogaine] Update on how everything went with my girlfriend

Adam keysers420 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 03:22:17 EST 2005

Actualy she does seem to have a much more positive attitude and she wants to go out and get things done I think it it was a positive itermediat treetment

HSLotsof at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 1/19/05 6:38:05 AM, ptpeet at nyc.rr.com writes:

<< >One positve is that she only needs a fifth of what she use to need to get

>by.. she wants to try and lower her level even more and try again in a

>week. <

Sounds like it wasn't a total waste already. >>

More than not a total waste but, a highly successful intermediate treatment.
What is he mental state like at this time? Is she more comfortable with
herself, have a sense of wellbeing?

Howard