[Ibogaine] Ibo artwork

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 19 14:54:14 EST 2005

Hi key,
What the old Indian told you
 is my opinion too.

Sara

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Kay Lee [mailto:kaylee1 at charter.net]
Verzonden: woensdag 19 januari 2005 19:51
Aan: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Onderwerp: Re: [Ibogaine] Ibo artwork

Oh my gosh.  The Tunnel is amazing, so ibogaine is like looking into
yourself.  How interesting.  And I do see talent in your portrayals, Julie.

An old indian man in northern california once told me that every
'psychedelic' plant can show you the light and that once you've taken the
right dose to see the light, you don't need the plant anymore.  He was
particularly fond of peyote, and even though he had seen the light, he still

used the plant.  But, he claimed there was no longer a need for it, just
pleasure.  What do y'all think?
Kay Lee