[Ibogaine] Ibo artwork

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 14:25:35 EST 2005

Thank you Kay, Jon, and Todd...your kind words mean a
lot.  Thank God for computers- I can't draw worth
shit, but I have all these ideas in my head that I
need to get out.  Photoshop rules!

Kay, I would definitely say that Ibogaine is like
looking into yourself.  Personally, I felt that
Ibogaine gave me the ability to directly communicate
with my unconscious mind.  It must work on the part of
the brain associated with dreaming and memory storage.

The language of Ibogaine is complex and simple at the
same time.  Some of my visions made no sense, but over
the last couple of months I have started to decode
some of the symbolic language.  I'd like to do a mini
session soon, to reap the full benefits of the
Ibogaine experience.  Using it to detox was great, but
I want to try it again in full health, and see how the
experience differs.

Much love, and good luck Kay,

Julie