[Ibogaine] Ibo artwork

Kay Lee kaylee1 at charter.net
Wed Jan 19 13:51:10 EST 2005

Oh my gosh.  The Tunnel is amazing, so ibogaine is like looking into
yourself.  How interesting.  And I do see talent in your portrayals, Julie.

An old indian man in northern california once told me that every
'psychedelic' plant can show you the light and that once you've taken the
right dose to see the light, you don't need the plant anymore.  He was
particularly fond of peyote, and even though he had seen the light, he still
used the plant.  But, he claimed there was no longer a need for it, just
pleasure.  What do y'all think?
Kay Lee