[Ibogaine] free

Kay Lee kaylee1 at charter.net
Wed Jan 19 13:31:14 EST 2005

What has brought me here is a desire to experience an ibogaine treatment.
I'd give up cigarettes for a treatment. (that's kind of a joke, since the
session would ostensibly be to stop smoking).

When I watched the film, I was impressed by the spiritual nature of the
young man's 'trip'/treatment.  I do want to know more about personal
experiences with the plant - the experience and what it did or did not do
for you.

Kay Lee
Atlanta GA