[Ibogaine] free

Misstyfyd at aol.com Misstyfyd at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 07:44:55 EST 2005

Hi Andrea.  Thanks for replying.  Well, it doesn't help a whole lot to think
that you still don't talk to those people, because i want to talk to him soooo
bad.  (we have three children) but at least i know there doesn't have to be
anything really wrong with me for him to cut the ties.  The real pisser is that
he still talks to the guys that started him on the wrong track, and some of
them that went down with him.  He went with them on his birthday instead of
talking to his kids (who had planned on seeing him, and bought him gifts)  I just
really want some hope, but i have to get it from inside and from what i think
i know.  However, this group has helped me somewhat in an odd way.  I just
want my husband, the one I thought i married.  He was my best friend.  Even when
an addict, and trying to be my enemy (well, not that that is the goal...)
anyway, he too, was a star athlete (pro water-skiier), and top grade achiever.
Went to one of those private schools, and was everyone's hero.  Still is to a
lot of people.  I work in the town where he grew up, so it really sucks,
because people recognize the last name and want to tell me how great he is all day,
and i just want to cry, cuz i only saw that for a few months.  Oh well, have
lovely day, group!  I'm sposed to be at work at 8:30, i have three kids to
get ready and take to daycare and it is 7:45.  Can i do it?  Jessica