[Ibogaine] free

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 06:22:43 EST 2005

>If the worm is
dead..........I do mean DEAD...chipping on a two day run is not the end of
the world............................once every....hmmmm, three months ?  Oh
yeah, right, if you are one of those 'higher power' schmuck
believers.......well, you just tuck into your book of dreams and wallow in
your self imposed guilt. I have a real problem with that.<

While I suspect from the above that I'm not feeling quite so angry about
things right this second, I pretty much agree with the above. I hate it when
I find myself wallowing in that whole "feeling guilty for getting high"
trip. It's a major drag.
Oh, and come to think of it just now, I gotta say, a Higher Power? I don't
think I ever met a Power who really ever got much higher than I did. Ever.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines