[Ibogaine] Can I post a Question to this mail group

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Wed Jan 19 04:34:06 EST 2005

It is a shame about Providers but it's just not always possible.  So people
like me (and Adam and co.) end up doing it and not having good results.
That's why I am examining every piece of info I get on here.....in case I
can't get a provider by the time I want to do it again.  I know it's hard to
give people advice over the 'net, but people are going to do it anyway.
Roll on Provider University
(As part of the medicine/healer course? Heh)
Kirsty