[Ibogaine] Can I post a Question to this mail group

Adam keysers420 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 03:26:02 EST 2005

Good question.  Im not to sure what is the right amount.  From what I have read online about other people that have taken indra extract wich is 1/5 the strenght of pure iboga , I have heard people take from 3 to 5 grams I my girlfriend weights 110 and I weight 145. I was talking to the guy that runs Ibeginagain who has done 300+ treatments and he said that she should have taken 5 grams, she took only 3 and she never even through up.  So I guess Ill just cross my fingers when I take it