[Ibogaine] Can I post a Question to this mail group

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 02:39:25 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/19/05 1:18:08 AM, keysers420 at yahoo.com writes:

<< I wish it had worked and I know that she wants to get off.  Im going to
try the ibogain next and try 6 or 7 grams and if doesnt work for  me or I get
the same phisical effects she got then we will go back to methodone and try to
get some pure ibogain and try that.

One issue of doing it yourself is, at least in your case and that of your
girlfriend, of just guesing about doses.  She took 3 grams and it didn't work and
you are going to try 6 or 7 grams.  Can you give me some idea how these doses
were decided on?  Your girlfriend took too little apparently and for all you
know you are going to take too much.  Didn't any instructions or advice come
with the extract you purchased?  The first priority is that you be safe.  Too
bad you couldn't manage an experienced provider.

Howard