[Ibogaine] free

m.finman mafinman at optonline.net
Wed Jan 19 01:48:11 EST 2005

ken,
    You either get it or you don't.  Like it or you don't.  Want to respond
or you don't.  There does exist a way to respond without attacking people.
I was just asking and a lot of times what's written to one persons query may
not do a damn thing for them but possibly some of the many voyeurs on the
site or others get something. Kind of like a sense of community, ever heard
of it.  I could have called you a condescending,  pathological angry schmuck
that should not be let off the leash for the sake of mankind... however I
didn't.  So you can take all your preconceived stereotypical therories with
you on your quest for that giant ass kicking you appear to be looking for.
Oh and if you come across any guilt while you're looking send some this way
because I DON'T HAVE ANY!!
                                                                      Regards,
Martee