[Ibogaine] free

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 19 01:43:02 EST 2005

Ken, most of us are born again Bwiti's round here.
>From the Iboganauts tradition.
And also some of the people here are not yet born again Bwiti's.
 at least we don't walk with white pain on our faces, we talk symbolically
and there are no answers back.
Free,free yourself from... love fests, support groups, verbal abuse,
messianic complexes,
> guardian angels...
 And
What ever ... simply folks who are .........Interesting, irreverent,
irresolute,
irrestible,
irrepressible,irreplevisable,irrepealable,irremissable,irrelievable
or those simply suffering from irregularity at the Hospital or at home...
and those who feel feed to write ...

Sara