[Ibogaine] Can I post a Question to this mail group

Adam keysers420 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 01:17:15 EST 2005

I think she wants to quit but she realy didnt want to do the ibogain thing that day.  But during the ibogain she said that she look at her life or saw it or something and she cryed and she was talking about how she was so sick of her life and what she was doing to herself and how she wants to quit.  She said that she wishes that she didnt do any so soon before she had done the treetment,  and the only reason she took some 20 hours in ( which was a very small amount) was because she had been crying because of the pain for 20 hours.  I know that she tryed to give it her all,  I wanted to be mad at her for doing H and giveing up I couldnt because I was there and know how hard she tryed to make it work during those 20 hours.  I wish it had worked and I know that she wants to get off.  Im going to try the ibogain next and try 6 or 7 grams and if doesnt work for  me or I get the same phisical effects she got then we will go back to methodone and try to get some pure ibogain and try that.

Kirsty Sutherland <captkirk at kol.co.nz> wrote:v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Hi Adam,

I might be totally off base here, but does your gf really want to quit?  Sounds like she might need to do some head work first…. I just get a feeling she’s not quite ready.  I mean, ,most of us get to a stage where we’re sick of relying on something to get us thru the day, and the WD’s etc, but unless you’re ready to change things, nothing is going to work, really….

Just a thought….perhaps you can talk to her about this?  Are you guys in any rehab group/therapy etc, something to help afterwards……I reckon you need something to reinforce a change in lifestyle…

Ok, forget all this if I’m wrong!!

With luff n lite

Kirsty