[Ibogaine] Can I post a Question to this mail group

Adam keysers420 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 00:52:27 EST 2005

To answer some of your questions the three grams did hold off the withdraws for a while for about 20 hours. We split half a gram a day normaly,  the amount of H she did during the  ibogain treetment was a dollar worth a tenth of a $10 bag.  She didnt taper down and now admits that she snuck some, she says a little but I didnt see, 3 hours before the treetment started ( maybe thats what caused the pain, but when she took a little durning the treetment it seemd to help the pain) she weights 105 which is a healthy weight for her size shes a dancer.   She didnt want to take anymore iboga even if it helped the withdraws because she thought it was poisoning her and causing pain, and since she had been into the prosses for 20+ hours she wanted to sleep and try again at a later date so she waited 6 hours after she took the H during the iboga treetment took some more ( a very small amount) took some zanex and valium and went to sleep woke up and felt alot better. She is back to normal now and
 will try again soon.

slowone at hush.ai wrote: Did the 3 grams of indra hold off your girlfriend's withdrawal
symptoms at all? How much heroin was she on? Did she try to taper
down in advance? When was the last dose of heroin before the
ibogaine dose? How much does she weigh? This information would give
an indication of how effective that dose of ibogaine was.
**Speaking purely from what I have read,** it seems like the rule
of thumb is to give more ibogaine if withdrawal symptoms appear.
The critical question would seem to be, now that some heroin has
been added to the mix: how much heroin did she take, and how long
ago?

It may be that there just wasn't enough ibogaine to do the job.
This doesn't mean that your girlfriend can't do it on her own
still. In the end it has to be your and her decision.

http://mail.yahoo.com