[Ibogaine] free

m.finman mafinman at optonline.net
Tue Jan 18 23:21:33 EST 2005

Ken,
     So sorry you converged  upon us in the middle of our mini
lovefest......we'll give you a two day warning when the formal one is going
to be underway.  I assume you were referring to yourself when you mentioned
being able to "chip".    Personally I have always had issue with that
particular word. It sounds so casual,practically accidental and
unintentional.  Almost dainty...like something you would do with your pinky
extended.  It's like temporarily holding your brothers ice cream cone and
licking the melting drips. You can justify everyone of those licks as
harmless and necessary but the bottom line is you're eating ice cream!  I'm
curious how long ago you did your sessions and at what intervals. And as you
stated" that writhiring worm that has finally shut up" I feel can be force
fed and brought back to life.  Maybe you've been doing this for years and
are o.k.  I just don't see it as my scenario.  So how does someone do three
ibogaine sessions and not only has no use for cyberhugs, regards and
acknowledgments but bahumbugs them?   I feel it is quite possible that these
things are one of the many things that have a hand in keeping me from eating
ice cream cones!! Not to mention all the lovely sarcasm that gives me a
reason to get up in the morning.
      Hope you find what you need.  You get what you give.  So don't sit
back and wait to be entertained.  Although Jasen's last post made me laugh
way out loud!!
                                                                Martee